To develop and operate various our projects in the Czech Republic we are looking for a flexible Construction / Project Manager with strong self-motivation who will be happy to join the project management team in the company.
In particular we need project managers for following regions:
Vysočina + Jižní Čechy
Karlovy Vary / Aš region
Hradec Králové region
Bor / Západní Čechy
Praha / Střední Čechy
- Controlling of project documentation, scope, quality of materials and costs spending
- Coordination of construction project documentation in all required steps (DUR, DSP, TD, RD) with all essentials; is responsible for completeness and quality in accordance with instructions, CTP´s current standards and specifications of the project.
- Together with other project managers and internal design team coordinates and supervises activities of outside engineers, required in terms of providing necessary design documentation, controls and receives finished project documents or its parts
- Ensuring project runs according to schedule and according to budget, managing progress of work and finding solutions for problems that may cause delays
- Provides support to buyers in a way of preparation and review of tender documents, checking compliance with project offers documentation
- Controls and coordinates works on site, their quality and consistency of project documentation, coordinates preparation of documentation of changes in project implementation, leads control days with suppliers
- Attends meetings with clients, collects all needed project documentation/Info in order to proceed with detailed construction project documentation and scope of work and is responsible for the implementation of requested changes.
- Conducts regular site safety checks
- Cooperation during budget preparation, tenders, construction time schedule preparation, monitoring of spending
- Issuing orders for work or material supply
- Communication with electro, gas or hot water suppliers and ensuring contracts are in place
- Daily controlling of the dedicated site and ensuring the quality of the construction
Internal communication with CEO; close cooperation with Head of construction and purchase department.
- Relevant degree of qualification - ideally university degree in civil engineering or similar
- Relevant technical skills
- Minimum 3 - 5 years of professional experience at the project manager position
- Very good written and spoken English
- Fluent Czech
- Team player with individual proactive approach and good communication skills
- Strong self-management skills to ensure time issues of project deliveries
- Job at dynamic and stable foreign company, market leader in its field
- Possibility of further career development
- Interesting salary with bonus structure
- Team building activities
In case you meet the criteria above and interested to join our team, please send us your CV in English. In case we do not contact you in 14 days, you have not been selected for personal interview.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org , 565 535 565